We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kenting Adventure Tours

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
175 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Kenting Adventure Tours

Hi,

I'm planning to stay at kaohsiung for 2days during August period. Might extend it to 3days if I'm going to kenting.

Would like to check if there is any local Kenting Adventure Tours that includes transportation?

For example like taking a jeep in the desert or go-karting?

Singapore
Level Contributor
764 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Kenting Adventure Tours

Check out

www.uukt.idv.tw/_tw/member/00_list.php?md=24

Lots of land and water activities. You can take a jeep to desert, go karting, and many others. The jeep to desert is highly thrilling even for my 10 yr old daughter.

Singapore, Singapore
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Kenting Adventure Tours

Hi Xiang 86,

i just came back from my Kaohsiung trip, i had this driver who took us around. she is HIGHLY recommended, she wont bring u to those expensive tourist area but to those reasonable priced places. U can just tell her what u wanna do and she will plan out the route for u.

When we were at Kenting, we did jet ski , horse ridding, fireworks etc...

Info:

Name: Hong MaMa

Tel: 0913569883 / 0915329639

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
169 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Kenting Adventure Tours

May i know how much if i engage hong mama for 3paxs will be staying in kaohsiung for 2 nights

Singapore
Level Contributor
60 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Kenting Adventure Tours

Hello!! I posted in the website www.uukt.idv.tw/_tw/member/00_list.php?md=24 but didn't receive any response or email..

must call to enquire??

5. Re: Kenting Adventure Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, July 18, 2013