We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traveling between Kaohsiung airport Khh to downtown Tainan

Diamond Bar...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Traveling between Kaohsiung airport Khh to downtown Tainan

I'll be arriving in Kaohsiung Airport KHH late around 11:30 pm so probably I'll be out of the airport after midnight, how much a taxi fair would be to get to Tainan?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
28 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Traveling between Kaohsiung airport Khh to downtown Tainan

When is ur travelling date? Do u speak mandarin or write in chinese? If u do, i can gv u email to contact e driver i used. :)

the world
Level Contributor
68 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Traveling between Kaohsiung airport Khh to downtown Tainan

Hi DGTWL,

Can you provide the cabbie driver contact as we also will reach KHH airport around 1140pm on 25/1? Or our worst plan is camp few hours in airport before taking the 1st train service into city center.

Thanks!

singapore
Level Contributor
36 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Traveling between Kaohsiung airport Khh to downtown Tainan

hi DGTWL,

i'll be watching mayday concert on 30dec, and need to get back to tainan that nite after concert, not sure when the concert would end but probably after 12midnite, would the driver you know be able to accept this booking? and about how much would that cost?

10 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Traveling between Kaohsiung airport Khh to downtown Tainan

Hi, I would like to know this also. Or if there would be trains running at that time of night? Wondering if I should book first nights accom in Kaohsiung before travelling to Tainan?

Tainan, Taiwan
Level Contributor
128 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Traveling between Kaohsiung airport Khh to downtown Tainan

Just call the taxi next to you. Remember to print out your target in Chinese. ;)

The last train of Kaohsiung -> Tainan departs at 23:50. There's one bus line operates 24 hours could take you to Tainan, too.

The bus station details: http://travel.olc.tw/points/view/18943

Take the taxi from Kaohsiung to Tainan may cost you about 2,000 NTD or higher.

10 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Traveling between Kaohsiung airport Khh to downtown Tainan

Thank you!

10 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Traveling between Kaohsiung airport Khh to downtown Tainan

That's around $65 US for the taxi?

Level Contributor
1 post
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Traveling between Kaohsiung airport Khh to downtown Tainan

NTD 1500 should be enough.

You can try HSR if you're not carrying lot of luggage...

9. Re: Traveling between Kaohsiung airport Khh to downtown Tainan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, July 23, 2014