We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

day trip to Hualien.

Singapore
2 posts
Save Topic
day trip to Hualien.

Hi, I will be travelling to Taipei alone on 17 May 2013, wonder if anyone wanna join me for a day trip to Hualien as Im not sure if its worth hiring a cab just for myself. or anyone knows there any tour group I can join..

Will be travelling Jiu fen yehliu geopark, but that's another day.

Many thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Taipei
Taipei
Taiwan
Hualien
Hualien
Taiwan
Out Door Maniac
Water Sports, Sightseeing Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling
Fun TAIWAN Tour
Multi-day Tours, Cultural Tours, Eco Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Hualien Outdoors
Sightseeing Tours, Climbing Tours, Eco Tours, Hiking & Camping Tours, Canyoning & Rappelling Tours
Taipei, Taiwan
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: day trip to Hualien.

No need to worry about the traffic , even you are alone .

Taiwan shuttle bus provide more than 20 tour bus lines around the island for backpackers .

Taroko line ,

www.taiwantrip.com.tw//Besttour/Info/?id=19

http://www.taiwantrip.com.tw/Besttour/

Mentioned in this post
Singapore
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: day trip to Hualien.

Wow... thats the information i need. can i check, when i reached each destination, does the shuttle wait for us or we will just need to wait for the next shuttle to go to the next point.

Pardon me as i Just to get a clear idea and to avoid not being able to catch the train back to Taipei.

Mentioned in this post
Taipei
Taipei
Taiwan
3. Re: day trip to Hualien.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, April 23, 2014