We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

4D3N or 3D2N for Hualien??

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
178 posts
Save Topic
4D3N or 3D2N for Hualien??

Hi all,

Should i do a Hualien 4D3N then Taipei 5D4N or Hualien 3D2N and Taipei 6D5N?? Its my first trip to Taiwan and i will be going for 2 other friends. We will reach Taoyuan and head straight for Taipei main stn and then for Hualien, before returning back to Taipei. Any advice?

Also, besides the Taroke Gorge, where are a must visits and what are the things i must eat? Thank you.

Hualien County...
Level Contributor
37 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: 4D3N or 3D2N for Hualien??

Hi Mr. ABCD.

The following itineraries might help to make the decision

Day 1. Taroko Gorge

Hualien→Park Headquarters→Shakadang Trail→Changchun Shrine→Swallow Grotto→Cimu Bridge→Lushui TrailXiangde Temple→Tianxiang→Baiyang Waterfall Trail→Buluowant→Qixingtan Beach→Hualien

Day 2. East Rift Valley

Hualien→Pine Garden →Ji’an Keishuin→Liyu Lake→LinTianShan Forestry Park→The Guangfu Sugar Factory→Fuyuan Butterfly Valley→Ruisui Hot Springs→Ruisui Pasture→Nanan Waterfalls→Walami Trail→Hualien

Day 3. East Coast

Hualien→Henan TempleFanshuliao→Baqi lookout→Jiqi Beach→Shitiping→Chanhong Bridge→The Tropic of Cancer Landmark→Baxian Cave→Shiyusan→Sanxiantai→Water Running Upward→Hualien

Day 4. Back to Taipei

Enjoy your stay in Hualien, Taiwan

2. Re: 4D3N or 3D2N for Hualien??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, March 08, 2014