We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scooter Rental in Hualien

Which Hualien hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
2 posts
Save Topic
Scooter Rental in Hualien

Hi Guys,

I would like to know a good and not so strict place to rent a scooter in Hualien. My driving license is only for cars and dual purpose vehicles and not for motorcycles. But I have an international driving permit. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated :)

Thanks

Johor Bahru...
Level Contributor
1,467 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Scooter Rental in Hualien

I believe your IDP stated that you're legally to drive a car and not motorcycle. Not sure how strict the bike shop will follow the rules but just an advice, what will happen to your travel insurance incase you're involved in an accident?

Singapore
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Scooter Rental in Hualien

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Actually my travel insurance does not cover any motorcycle related injuries. So there is a risk. Thanks for mentioning that Daniel. otherwise I would not care to look at it in the terms and conditions at all.

Does anybody know whether is there any scooter rentals at the Taroko park entrance? so I don't have to ride the scooter in the Hualien city. A friend of mine said that I will be able to rent a 50cc scooter though. Not sure whether it is enough to carry two ppl around the park. Otherwise have to rent a car. No choise. :S

Any ideas/suggestions guys?

Thanks

3. Re: Scooter Rental in Hualien

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 pm, December 17, 2013