We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendation for 2 days Itinerary - Cing Jing to Taroko?

Which Hualien County hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Recommendation for 2 days Itinerary - Cing Jing to Taroko?

Can anyone advise on a 2-days itinerary that starts with departure from Cingjing on the first day morning after breakfast, then going through He Hua Shan, Taroko Gorge, and ending at Hualien on the second day's evening? We are open to the idea of resting the first night in Taroko Gorge.

I am traveling with my wife and our children, a nine year old and a six year old, and the main objective is just sight-seeing. We will traveling in early December and would likely be engaging a driver/guide.

Thanks!

Edited: 12:19 pm, September 22, 2012
1. Re: Recommendation for 2 days Itinerary - Cing Jing to Taroko?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:35 am, September 24, 2012
Singapore
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommendation for 2 days Itinerary - Cing Jing to Taroko?

Hi PointZero, Me and my wife will also be going Hualien from Chingjing on 4Dec. I'm planning to engage different drivers, one for 清境民宿出發→合歡山遊→碧綠神木用中餐→天祥休息及逛步道→岳王亭吊橋→慈母橋→燕子口→長春祠→花蓮民宿 and another local driver for 花蓮民宿出發→太鲁阁→花蓮漁港用中餐→七星潭觀海→清水斷涯.Have you booked your driver?

3. Re: Recommendation for 2 days Itinerary - Cing Jing to Taroko?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, December 05, 2013