We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hualien > CingJing

Singapore, Singapore
8 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hualien > CingJing

is traveling by cab from hualien to cingjing safe?

i saw some reviews saying it's dangerous route as it requires to drive thru mountains & narrow roads.

is this true?

anyone can provide kind advice?

THANK YOU!

Singapore, Singapore
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
11. Re: Hualien > CingJing

wow!

thank you (:

Singapore
Level Contributor
50 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Hualien > CingJing

Hi ninjaEO,

May i know when are you planning to go this route?

cheers,

Singapore, Singapore
7 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Hualien > CingJing

Is traveling cab from hualian to cingjing safe? How long is the journey?

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
31 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Hualien > CingJing

When I went taiwan in may, one of the highway between cingjing and hualien is closed so we have to travel from cingjing to yilan to hualien.

Think the repair work is still ongoing, so better double confirm with your drivers!

Hope this information helps!

And if you travel between cingjing and hualien, you can take the chance to visit taroko gorge as it's on the way. It will take 8 hours if you book a cab and visit taroko gorge on the way. Straight drive I think is 3 hours or smth, but I think most drivers don't do this.

…blogspot.sg/2013/…

15. Re: Hualien > CingJing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:19 am, June 19, 2014