We are planning on our first trip to Sri Lanka and planning on staying at Jetwing Beach at Negombo.
We have a couple of questions
1. Is the hotel far from restaurants etc in the town?
2. Would we be able to walk to the town or is it Tuk Tuk?
3. Are Tuk Tuks safe?
4. Do you need to agree a price in advance for Tuk Tuk?
5. How do you get Tuk Tuk, are they just all hanging round?
6. Do you pay in SL Rupees or do they prefer USD or GBP?
7. Whats the best day tour from Negombo?
Many thanks in advance