We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

does anybody know what the emerald bay hotel is like

2 posts
Save Topic
does anybody know what the emerald bay hotel is like

i am going to the emerald bay hotel in may and cant seem to find any other info other than the little the travel agents gave me can anybody tell me if they know it and what it is like.

thankyou

uk
Level Contributor
5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: does anybody know what the emerald bay hotel is like

Hi, im also going to the emerald bay hotel in may and dont seem to be able to find any pictures or information about it. If i do i will let you know. Lets hope its all ok.

Rochester
Level Contributor
153 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: does anybody know what the emerald bay hotel is like

Hi, we are going to stay at the Emerald Bay Hotel in August, and I have found a couple of reviews about the hotel, please let me know if you want to see the reviews.

nottingham, england
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: does anybody know what the emerald bay hotel is like

We are looking to go in September, but are finding it difficult to get info of Emerald Bay.

Any info gratefully received

Rochester
Level Contributor
153 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: does anybody know what the emerald bay hotel is like

Hi

I went into Google(not Google UK)and typed in Emerald Bay Hotel Induruwra.

There was a page titled "business" on www.daily news lk and it had an article about the re-furbished hotel (second article down),with pictures! Including a boat shaped swimming pool!.

A bit further on (be warned there are many pages!!) there was a hotel review on a German web site www.karstade, (it was translated) and the hotel received 92% satisfaction report.(quite relieved!)

I also found an italian report on viaggicaio.it Bentota-opinione, but it was a little Indecipherable!

Under Lycos-reise I found some photos taken by a German tourist, the rooms looked quite minimalistic and showed views onto the beach, but looked clean and fresh.

The hotel is owned by McLarens hotels and there was a few bits on their web site.

Hope this helps, it did take a little searching for!

I have saved the pictures etc, so if you do not have any joy let me know.

If I find anything else I will let you all know.

uk
Level Contributor
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: does anybody know what the emerald bay hotel is like

I have found 9 pictures if you would like them email me at julie.hutch@ntlworld.com

Get answers to your questions about Bentota
Recent Conversations