We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Serendibs refurbishment

Which Bentota hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
newcastle upon tyne
Level Contributor
9,845 posts
153 reviews
Save Topic
Serendibs refurbishment

Has anyone got any details of whats actually happening ?. The latest hotel review states the refurbishment is starting in April 2011, which is what I heard back in January when I stayed there. Also heard that they are reducing the number of rooms available, by knocking rooms together to create larger rooms for the future.

Guess the price will be going up a bit

Fredericia, Denmark
Level Contributor
37,532 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Serendibs refurbishment

Hi,

I heard yesterday afternoon that Serendib is closing for at least a year from around April 20. The hotel is going to be redeveloped as a designer hotel - whatever that means.

Hans

2. Re: Serendibs refurbishment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 25, 2012