We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bentota Beach Hotel-wildlife?

Wembley, United...
Level Contributor
1,481 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Bentota Beach Hotel-wildlife?

I am staying at the bentota beach hotel in july, I am a great lover of wildlife, what sort of creatures am I likely to encounter in the grounds around the hotel?

Henley-on-Thames...
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Bentota Beach Hotel-wildlife?

Personally I don't care what they are Chipmunks or Squirrels, we will just be glad to see them again, they nicked our rum our food and anything they could get their little hands on, they were great.

Wembley, United...
Level Contributor
1,481 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Bentota Beach Hotel-wildlife?

Hi Holiday lover-I also arrive on the 11th, but am only staying 3 nights (the end of a srilankan tour)before heading off to the maldives : )

So squrrels,monitor lizards, and the resident elephant to keep me company!,sounds like the squirrels are going to be great fun !

Wembley, United...
Level Contributor
1,481 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Bentota Beach Hotel-wildlife?

achi...that 'grizzled squirrell' looks really sweet.

nearly endangered : (

Henley-on-Thames...
Level Contributor
45 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Bentota Beach Hotel-wildlife?

Hi Damionsmum

Maybe we can meet up, we aim to be at the hotel for around lunch time and you can let us know about your tour.

We are really looking forward to going back to Sri Lanka for the first time in 10 years

Wembley, United...
Level Contributor
1,481 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Bentota Beach Hotel-wildlife?

would love to!, pm me and we will make arrangements -it is my first visit to sri lanka so will be interesting to 'exchange notes' on what made you come back/will make me come back!

16. Re: Bentota Beach Hotel-wildlife?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:16 pm, October 17, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Bentota