We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

spa treatments at bentota beach hotel

Which Bentota hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
durham
Level Contributor
15 posts
127 reviews
Save Topic
spa treatments at bentota beach hotel

soeas anyone know what the spa treatments are like at this hotel, is it possible to get facials, eyelash dyes etc or is it all massage?

worcestershire
Level Contributor
18 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: spa treatments at bentota beach hotel

Hi

There is a hairdresser/beauty salon where they do manicures etc and also the ayurvedic centre where you can get a facial or massages. I had an ayurvedic facial, lasted about 1 hour, cost £10. Quite different to any facials I have had before but lovely and relaxing. Massages start from around £15. I didnt use the beauty salon so cant comment on how good it is.

Alison

2. Re: spa treatments at bentota beach hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:19 pm, September 26, 2009