We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bentota Beach Hotel

Which Bentota hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
north yorkshire
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Bentota Beach Hotel

Hi there - anyone able to tell me if the elephant is still roaming in the garden of this hotel? Also anyone have any idea of the massages? are they any good and any idea of costs?

thank you xxx

north yorkshire
Level Contributor
30 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Bentota Beach Hotel

oooh - thank goodness i just checked my accomodation. We had a family room booked with kuoni. The hotel has just replied that we only ahve a double room booked and that if we want beds for the children we have to pay on top!! Hubbie is getting it sorted!

worcestershire
Level Contributor
18 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Bentota Beach Hotel

can you tell me how you managed to get an answer from the hotel? I have sent a couple of emails to bbh@keells.com but they have not responded. We are going out in 10 days time. Had to book 2 rooms as we were told hotel doesnt have family rooms to accommodate 4 people. I am hoping they are interconnecting as kids too young to be on their own. Kuoni havent been much help just suggested I contact hotel myself. If you have contact details I would appreciate them

Thanks

Bentota, Sri Lanka
6 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Bentota Beach Hotel

Dear Taiwallis,

Ben Pereira writing from Nisala Arana Boutique Hotel Bentota. I have the email address also as bbh@keells.com you can call if you like. the number for the reception is +94 (0) 342 275 176

Give them a try and see if they can help.

Should you be looking for an afternoon break or a dinner under the stars please consider us at Nisala Arana. We are a small hotel of six colonial style bedroom and we are situated on 4.25 acres of landscaped gardens. We have a swimming pool and a number of garden games. We have an outdoor garden pavilion and a full time chef who has a small yet very perfected selection of dishes that we offer. Chilly Prawn Pasta or Coconut Prawn and Mango Salsa are some of his specialties... and of course his famous Sri Lankan Crab Currys are very special.

Should you be interested in making a night out at Nisala Arana please contact me on email: krpereira@dialogsl.net or in Sri Lanka on +94 (0) 777.733.313

Our website is also found at: www.nisalaarana.com

We would be more than happy to have you collected and dropped home in our private 3-wheeler (tuk tuk).

With Best Wishes & Kind Regards,

Ben Pereira

Nisala Arana, Sri Lanka

14. Re: Bentota Beach Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:20 pm, September 22, 2009