We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport places to eat...

Honolulu
3 posts
Save Topic
Airport places to eat...

So, unfortunately, I don't get to see my mom too often bc we live thousands of miles apart. Luckily, chance has it that we are both flying into ICN airport at the same time. She is flying in from Dallas via Korean Air and then connecting to the Philippines. I'm flying Hawaiian Airlines from Honolulu and staying in Seoul for a few days. I would love to see my mom for a quick dinner during her layover. I have no idea the layout of the airport, but was wondering where a good place to have dinner would be in the aiport. Her layover is about 2 hours and I don't want to confuse her with getting in and out of security and customs if possible. It's tough to plan this bc I don't know the terminals and restaurants, etc. Any advice??? Thank so much!

Rayleigh, United...
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
Level Contributor
11,597 posts
250 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport places to eat...

Welcome to the forum.

As far as I know there is NOWHERE on the arrivals side for eating, only in the departures area or AFTER passport control/customs.

So, as you can't get to the departures side- unless you are departing same time, I think it means she will have to enter Korea through passport control etc.

Honolulu
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport places to eat...

Thanks for the reply. Do u know if the international flights all land in the same terminal?

3. Re: Airport places to eat...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, October 26, 2013