We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

some confusion about city tour bus

Kathmandu
Level Contributor
203 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
some confusion about city tour bus

I am planning to see Incheon. I looked at internet, and found about city tour bus.

As suggested to me, I saw the link …visitincheon.org/new/utourpia/Citytour_2.jsp

But I am a bit confused.

1. when i look at bus course information table, bus leaves every 1 hour at each stop, 7 times in a day. but in next page, u citytour, it is written like "Buses for the Downtown Incheon course first leave Incheon Station at 10 a.m. and then at subsequent two-hour intervals four times a day." I am confused. Please make me clear about this. Is this every one hour or two hours?

2. if bus leaves 7 times, I can hop on hop off at 6 stations during the course. I am planning to hop off at wolmido island, convention centre, and wangsan beach. please suggest me other 3 good places to hop off to enjoy the site.

3. There is no stop at Incheon bridge. Is there any bus stop of this tour bus at walking distance from Incheon bridge ?

1. Re: some confusion about city tour bus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:17 am, July 30, 2013