We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jisan Valley Rock Festival

Malaysia
Level Contributor
33 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
Jisan Valley Rock Festival

Hi guys

Me and my friends are planning to go for the Jisan Valley Rock Festival, to be held at the Jisan Forest Resort from the 27th to the 29th of July 2012. Would really appreciate it if someone could give me tips on where is the best place/hotel to stay to get to the festival. Max USD100 per night

Thanks a lot

Taipei, Taiwan
Level Contributor
1 post
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Jisan Valley Rock Festival

My friends and I have been trying since the end of April, and this is where we are:

1) The accommodation in the resort has been pre-booked by the organiser (what I was told anyway) for the performancers.

2) I emailed Korea Tourism Organisation asking for help with the accommodation. They gave me four names of the hotels close to the venue. I asked my travel agent to check the availability and she got back to me with nothing available.

3) This is what we believe the latest news regarding the accommodation, but we don't speak Korean.

valleyrockfestival.mnet.com/2012/news.asp…

Hope this helps. Good luck to both of us!

Malaysia
Level Contributor
33 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Jisan Valley Rock Festival

Thanks a lot dear. Seeing as to how difficult everything is, including the distance to the festival itself, we have decided not to go. Good luck to you anyway

madrid
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Jisan Valley Rock Festival

Hi! I am also looking for a hotel to stay, close to the festival. Please, if you find something, let me know!

Thanks a lot,

4. Re: Jisan Valley Rock Festival

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:45 am, July 10, 2013