We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going alone without transit tour

Which Incheon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
los angeles
Level Contributor
59 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Going alone without transit tour

Hi,

I will transit at incheon airport and have about 2-3 hours of free time.

Since my flight will arrive very early morning, transit tour is probably not going to work, since they start at 9am only.

Is there any taxi or transportation at airport that I can take to go to the nearest city and take a look? How much is it usually and where should I go?

Any tips? Thanks!

Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Going alone without transit tour

2-3 hrs is just too short I guess...can forget about seoul cuz from the airport is 45min-1hr. I would just stay at the airport since the winter weather could be harsh.. Incheon city/beach maybe?.

Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Going alone without transit tour

2-3 hrs is just too short I guess...can forget about seoul cuz from the airport is 45min-1hr. I would just stay at the airport since the winter weather could be harsh.. Incheon city/beach maybe?.

Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Going alone without transit tour

Level Contributor
23 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Going alone without transit tour

los angeles
Level Contributor
59 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Going alone without transit tour

Seoul is too far. You are right.

I just probably want to get some good breakfast nearby :) Or, just walk a bit a the nearest city and go back to airport. Let me know.

Thanks

Daejeon, South Korea
Level Contributor
2,817 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Going alone without transit tour

You're right - 2-3 hours is not enough to go to either Seoul or Incheon. However, there should be enough in the airport to keep you entertained for a couple of hours. You could eat some Korean food and try out the spa!

7. Re: Going alone without transit tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:21 am, November 19, 2012