We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Busan to Seoul and Incheon

1 post
Save Topic
From Busan to Seoul and Incheon

My wife, my son and I are going to Busan on October 15. Then we go to Seoul and Incheon and return to the Philippines from there (Inchion) on October 19. Thus, wWe have only five days stay in Korea from October 15 to 19 What itenerary can you suggest. What places can we see in Busan (Busan Film Fest?). How do we get from Busan to Seoul (By train? How much and how long is the trip?) What should we see in Seoul? And what should we see in Inchion? How do we budget our time among the three places?

Can you tip us on budget accommodations and food and transport. Thanks!

My email is: khrysostomph@yahoo.com

Busan, South Korea
Level Contributor
43 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From Busan to Seoul and Incheon

Hi, BIFF is on the 6th to the 14th so you'll miss it. As you don't have much time here I don't know that I'd recommend coming to Busan at all. Being as you're from Manila you have way nicer beaches closer to you. I live in Busan and don't know too much about Seoul so I think others can advise you better about that area than I~

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
10 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From Busan to Seoul and Incheon

I am planning for a 3D2N stay out of Seoul with my family of 3 children aged 3-14. Do you recommend Busan or Jeju?

I heard Jeju has nice scenary but more towards hiking and trail walking which my younger kids may not enjoy.

Edited: 8:29 pm, September 06, 2011
3. Re: From Busan to Seoul and Incheon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, October 12, 2012