We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Incheon for 6 days in january

Toronto
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Incheon for 6 days in january

Hi

I'll be Incheon from January 16th to 21st. What winter activities are there to do in and around the area?

By no means am i only looking for outdoor activities. Please let me know if there are any indoor activities that happen around this time of year.

thanks!

melbourne
Level Contributor
1,587 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Incheon for 6 days in january

Hi..

Since you have 6 days, why don't you take a bus to Seoul for a day or two ?

For more info about Incheon :

www.incheon.go.kr/icweb/html/web39/039.html

Seoul
Level Contributor
64 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Incheon for 6 days in january

Depending on your business in Incheon, best bet is taking subway or bus to and from Seoul proper for anything to do.

Seoul, South Korea
Level Contributor
22 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Incheon for 6 days in january

Take a look some tour programs (some free offers too sponsered by ICN Airport or Korean tourism organization office )

…blogspot.com/search/…20Information

4. Re: Incheon for 6 days in january

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:25 am, January 18, 2012