We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel from Incheon Airport to Busan

Which Incheon hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
4 posts
Save Topic
Travel from Incheon Airport to Busan

Hi all,

Would need some advice on traveling in korea.

As i'm on exchange program in pusan national university (PNU), i would like to know how to travel from incheon airport to any place closest to PNU.

I search the web and it seems that there's only bus to nopo dong bus terminal. Is there any other bus that travels to a bus terminal closer to PNU so i would not need to change to another bus to travel to PNU?

Also, do we need to book ticket prior to taking the bus? or we can just buy the ticket on the spot and board the bus?

Many thanks!

Cheonan, South Korea
Destination Expert
for South Korea
Level Contributor
1,163 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel from Incheon Airport to Busan

The nopo-dong bus terminal (aka Busan Central Bus Terminal) is the best when you ride the bus to get to PNU.

Refer to the following link of PNU site.

…pusan.ac.kr/html/01_about/about_0701.asp

Seoul, South Korea
Level Contributor
514 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel from Incheon Airport to Busan

Check this link for the buses to Busan.(Was written Pusan but now Busan)

airport.kr/airport/traffic/bus/busView.iia…

You will end up at Busan bus terminal which is at nopodong.

You take a subway to get to PNU. PNU is not far from bus terminal.

Edited: 1:48 am, July 22, 2010
Singapore
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel from Incheon Airport to Busan

Thanks! i didn't know nopo-dong bus terminal is Busan central bus terminal.

I guess i'll reach nopo-dong bus terminal in the afternoon. Will the subway be packed when i take the train from nopodong bus terminal to PNU? Cause i'll carrying a lot of luggage and i don't want to cause inconvenience to others.

Also how much if i take the subway to PNU? I heard we need to buy a card or some sort?

Really appreciate all the advice!

Cheonan, South Korea
Destination Expert
for South Korea
Level Contributor
1,163 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Travel from Incheon Airport to Busan

After getting off at PNU station by subway, you have to walk 600~700 meters and the campus is located at slightly inclined place.

So, you can take a taxi in that case, and it'll take around 20 minutes, taxi fare is about 6,000 ~ 7,000 KRW. and you can enter the campus by a taxi.

Edited: 4:03 am, July 22, 2010
Singapore
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Travel from Incheon Airport to Busan

Great! I'll take the taxi from nopo- dong bus terminal then.

Thanks for all the advice!

6. Re: Travel from Incheon Airport to Busan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, January 20, 2011