We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 day itinerary in Gyeongju

London, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
2 day itinerary in Gyeongju

Hi all,

I am going to be in Gyeongju for Dec travelling solo and my itinerary is below. Would really appreciate your opinions on it!

Day 1

Take KTX from Seoul to Gyeongju

Check in at Gyeongju Guesthouse

Gyeongju National Museum

Cheomseongdae Observatory

Tumuli Park

Anapji Pond (at night)

Dinner at Yo Suk Gung (http://www.yosukgung.com)

Day 2

Bulguksa

Seokguram

Golgulsa Temple

Gameunsaji

Sea Tomb of King Munmu

Dinner in city - Sampo Ssambap Jip or Ipungnyeo Gurossambap

Would you add/drop anything for the days? And is it difficult to get a place to eat for dinner as a solo traveller - it's something I've heard that could be a problem but am not too sure.

Thanks very much!

Rayleigh, United...
Destination Expert
for Seoul, Rothenburg
Level Contributor
11,842 posts
252 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 day itinerary in Gyeongju

Day 2 would be better Seokguram then Bulguk Temple, in my view. And ideally get to Grotto for sunrise.

I'd add Yangdong Village over King Munmu's sea tomb. The latter is pretty much some rocks in the sea.

I never found any issue as a solo diner.

How are you doing this? Rental car?

Edited: 9:10 am, October 07, 2013
London, United...
Level Contributor
29 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 day itinerary in Gyeongju

I'm planning to either take bus or if I'm pressed for time - taxi. Will be a lot of walking for me otherwise I think.

Will definitely take your suggestions into account, thanks!

3. Re: 2 day itinerary in Gyeongju

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 12, 2014