We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From Gimhae to Busan Center Bus terminal and Gyeongju plan

Sendai, Japan
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Topic
From Gimhae to Busan Center Bus terminal and Gyeongju plan

Hi!

I already read another questions in this forum about bus to Gyeongju but still not sure because when I checked information from some websites, they are different.

1. I will arrive Gimhae airport at 10:05 am. After that, i want to go to Gyeongju immediately.

kobus.co.kr/web/…service01_1.jsp

ga82.com/index.php…

In these 2 links, is that the same bus? How can I go to Busan Center Bus Terminal from Gimhae? Can i catch the bus at 10:30?

Do I need to reserve bus express online before? Or buy ticket on that day?

2. Another information is in this link.

http://eguide.gj.go.kr/04_guide/traffic.jsp

It said that I can take the bus from Gimhae to Gyeongju bus directly but I cannot find any other information about Geuma Tour shuttle bus. Do you know bus schedule and how much will it cost?

3. In Gyeongju, I will stay 1 night. So my plan is trying to arrive Gyeongju no later than 12:30. Here is my destinations: Daereungwon (Cheonmachong Tomb) - Cheomseongdae Observatory - Seokguram Grotto - Bulguksa. Because Bulguksa closes at 17:00. I am confusing do I have enough time to follow this route? If so, can you please tell me which bus should I take?

I will go to Anapji Pond at night.

Besides these attractions, is there any other places that I should go?

Thank you so much!

South Korea
Destination Expert
for South Korea
Level Contributor
1,288 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: From Gimhae to Busan Center Bus terminal and Gyeongju plan

1&2.

Airport limousine bus runs between Gimhae airport and Gyeongju. So you don't need to go to Busan bus terminal, just take a limo bus for Gyeongju at Gimhae airport. every 1hour(05:40, 06;20, 07:00, 08:00, 09:00, 10:00, 11:00.....20:00), 1hr10~30min ride, 9,000Won.

Sendai, Japan
Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: From Gimhae to Busan Center Bus terminal and Gyeongju plan

Oh! Thank you so much. It's very clear now

3. Re: From Gimhae to Busan Center Bus terminal and Gyeongju plan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, July 23, 2014