We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gimhae Airport to Daegu

Which Daegu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Manila, Philippines
2 posts
Save Topic
Gimhae Airport to Daegu

What is the nearest KTX Station to Gimhae Airport? How do we get there?

I also have another dilemma.

We'll be arriving at 8pm on May 1 in Gimhae Airport. My dorm is in Daegu, in Gyeongbuk University. I have to be in Ilsan by 8am of May 2. The prerecording will finish at around 12mn so the last KTX ride is already over. And I have the ff options:

- Get a place to stay in Seoul for one night. Busan --> Seoul --> Ilsan --> Seoul --> Daegu

My problem here is my luggage. I'll be staying in Daegu for a month so I have a lot of luggage. Do you know a place where I can leave them? Like those lockers in train stations?

- Get to my dorm first and leave early the next day. Busan --> Daegu --> Seoul --> Ilsan --> Seoul --> Daegu

- Don't go to the prerecording.

I also have no idea about how much that travel would cost. My friends warned me that by the time the recording is finished, the only means that we have to get to Seoul Station KTX is by taxi.. and it's really expensive.

Please help me. :'(

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
7,892 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Gimhae Airport to Daegu

I do not quite understand your situation. So

First train from Daegu to Seoul : KTX 102 departure 0548 arrival 0747

Direct bus from Gimhae Airport to Daegu is available but not sure what time the last bus departs.

S Korea is basically very small and one day return trip between any metropolises is possible.

www.airport.co.kr/mbs/gimhaeeng/subview.jsp…

Tokyo, Japan
Level Contributor
7,892 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Gimhae Airport to Daegu

You can also ride night bus from Busan to Seoul and arrive there by 6AM.

3. Re: Gimhae Airport to Daegu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:15 am, June 02, 2015