We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

jeju taxi driver - Mr Lee (Nam Yang taxi company)

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
36 posts
6 reviews
9 helpful votes
jeju taxi driver - Mr Lee (Nam Yang taxi company)

I am just back from Jeju and I engaged Mr Lee Hong Min service on 8th March.

We have 3 adults and 1 young children (2 years old) with us during the 1 day tour.

First of all, Mr Lee speaks quite good English. He is always very prompt in his whatsapp reply.

He initially recommend the East course, but because we wanted to go hello kitty land, therefore we took the west course and also the west course route is nearer to each other.

Mr Lee was very punctual, and during out trip our camera "die" on us :( He just took out his HP and took many pics for us and after the tour, he whatsapp me all the pictures. Also he took us to a very delicious seafood lunch (with abalone and its so cheap) and we were very pleased to get good rates for the meal and all the entrance fees.

I would recommend him for your trip if you need any taxi tour service. his mobile +82 10-9396-4498.

He even give me a follow up to ensure we are back safely back to seoul. Very nice and caring tour cum taxi guide.

39 replies to this topic
2 posts
1. Re: jeju taxi driver - Mr Lee (Nam Yang taxi company)

Hi Lin14_10

- how about the rent fee?

- its best 3days2nights or 4days3nights to stay in jeju?

- which area hotel and hotel name when you are in jeju?

2. Re: jeju taxi driver - Mr Lee (Nam Yang taxi company)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 7:36 pm, May 27, 2015

1 post
3. Re: jeju taxi driver - Mr Lee (Nam Yang taxi company)

I am going in October with a group of 5 persons. Can I know whether they can take 5 persons? Thank you.

2 posts
4. Re: jeju taxi driver - Mr Lee (Nam Yang taxi company)

Hi Hang Y

are you looking for a taxi? Cause i have a trip to jeju in october 12 until 15 (2persons). Maybe we can share a taxi if the date suit on you. :)

1 post
5. Re: jeju taxi driver - Mr Lee (Nam Yang taxi company)

Is here any other way to get ahold of him other than whatsapp? Thanks

6. Re: jeju taxi driver - Mr Lee (Nam Yang taxi company)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 9:35 pm, December 14, 2015

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
2 posts
26 reviews
8 helpful votes
7. Re: jeju taxi driver - Mr Lee (Nam Yang taxi company)

Thank you for the tip, can I ask roughly what proving is for the whole day? I'm visiting in October next year as a solo traveller and not sure if I want to hire a car while I'm there or just hire a driver 1-2 days.

Malaysia
1 post
8. Re: jeju taxi driver - Mr Lee (Nam Yang taxi company)

i will be go to jeju on 29 march to 31 march in a group of 4 persons.

Can i know what is the rate for one day and extra fee charges per hours?

can i have mr lee email address?

Portugal Cove...
Level Contributor
35 posts
34 reviews
27 helpful votes
9. Re: jeju taxi driver - Mr Lee (Nam Yang taxi company)

How did you find out about Mr Lee to begin with? Did you use a web search?

Seogwipo, South...
Level Contributor
11 posts
8 reviews
4 helpful votes
10. Re: jeju taxi driver - Mr Lee (Nam Yang taxi company)

You can start by surfing http://tourguides.viator.com.

If you put the place that you want to go, you can find tour guides who suggest reasonable price.

I hope this will help you.

Edited: 6:57 am, February 15, 2016
Reply to: jeju taxi driver - Mr Lee (Nam Yang taxi company)
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted