We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

3-day itinerary in Jeju

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
205 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
3-day itinerary in Jeju

Im flying in Jeju next week and staying at Baume Couture Boutique Hotel. I've the following places to visit in mind but hasn't got a concrete plan how to spread it across the days.

Such as Sunrise Peak, Teddy Bear Museum, Trick Art Museum, Love Land, the waterfalls, and maybe do some hiking on Hallasan.

We don't intend to drive and get stressed up on foreign roads, so wonder if public transport or taxis are doable? Is it wise to show up without booking a taxi in advance? Is it difficult to flag a taxi on the road? Appreciate any advice! :)

Sydney
Level Contributor
899 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 3-day itinerary in Jeju

Taxis are everywhere and easy to get. Note that busses, while cheap are slow. From Jeju town (Dongmun Rotary) to maze world / lava tube and then to one of the falls and then across the island back to start saw us in a bus for almost 4hrs in 1 day!

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
205 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 3-day itinerary in Jeju

Thanks teacherk6, that's good to hear that taxis are easy to get...

as I am staying pretty much north in the island, is it too far out (and expensive) to cab to some of the attractions I listed?

Sydney
Level Contributor
899 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 3-day itinerary in Jeju

Considering that a 5min taxi from the bus stop to the ferry dock to go to U do cost me 4500w a taxi using their meter to get around may get costly.

Don't have a map in front of me but perhaps a local can do some rough calculations? Taxi pick up charge is 2800w but don't know what is the charge after that for distance.

4. Re: 3-day itinerary in Jeju

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, October 07, 2014