We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AJRent a car?

Lewes, United...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
21,508 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
AJRent a car?

I have booked a rental car from the airport. My receipt now tells me the car in rented from this company, which appears to be 'off airport'.

Please can anybody tell me about them and also explain where there rental depot is? How do you reach it, as it seems I need a shuttle bus of some kind.

Thank you.

South Korea
Destination Expert
for South Korea
Level Contributor
1,288 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: AJRent a car?

There's a AJ rental desk near GATE#2, so go there first to confirm your reservation, then go to GATE #5 to get on the free shuttle bus of AJ rental, very near from airport. and most major rental company have their own rental depot nearby.

Lewes, United...
Destination Expert
for Road Trips
Level Contributor
21,508 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AJRent a car?

Thanks so much, JJ, for the prompt reply. Most helpful.

SWT

Dublin
Level Contributor
3 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: AJRent a car?

Dear All,

Bad experience, a experience I rather avoid at all cost. I have booked and PAID for a car for 2 days using CarScanner which set up the rental agreement. Upon arrival, AJRent denies the rental agreement being valid, and insisted on starting a new agreement who cost 5 times the price agreed. The worst experience the manager was argueing the terms on the my phone with the agent company CarScanner personnel to try to resolve the confusion, and after half an hour of fruitless exchange, the manager turned around and started SHOUTing at me for taking up his time, and stopping him from serving other customers. It was a scene, nevertheless, not that he is serving other customers, he quickly went out to light a cigarette. What can I say. The matter is being investigated further for a refund by CarScanner. The exact time log for the event was 2013/09/15 1315h Jejudo time

4. Re: AJRent a car?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:23 am, October 01, 2014