We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flight to jeju

Petaling Jaya...
2 posts
Save Topic
flight to jeju

Hi...i am going to jeju on 22nd sept at 6.25am flight from gimpo airport. Is it too early for me to arrive at jeju?

Secondly, i am staying at itaewon. What time do i need to be at the airport and how can i go there beside using the subway?

Pls advice me asap.

Seoul, South Korea
Level Contributor
88 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: flight to jeju

You have to be at Gimpo Airport at least an hour before departure at the latest. There is no direct subway nor bus from Itaewon.

One option is taking a taxi to the bus stop near Samgakji Station Exit 10 to catch the earliest Airport Limousine bus #6001 around 4:58am. It will take 25~35 minutes.

By taxi, it will take about 30 minutes and 20,000won~25,000won.

2. Re: flight to jeju

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:20 am, August 21, 2014