We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help with itinerary - jeju

Which Jeju hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
spore
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Topic
help with itinerary - jeju

Hihi,

I will be driving but travelling with a 2 yr old on lst week of Nov. My lst day itinerary will be:

-pick up rental car from airport

-Hyeopjae beach

-O'Sulloc Tea museum

-Cheonjeyeon Falls/Cheonjiyeon Falls/Oedolgae Rock/Jeongbang Falls

Is this achievable within a day? Not too sure how long will be the walk to all the Falls.

Cheonan, South Korea
Destination Expert
for South Korea
Level Contributor
1,170 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: help with itinerary - jeju

I think it'll be a tough day, but you can if you come to Jeju in the morning,

and Sight-seeing too much in a day is not the best, especially in Jeju.

Edited: 4:33 am, August 10, 2012
spore
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: help with itinerary - jeju

Thanks. I will reach Jeju the previous night so I will start my itinerary in the morning.

Are the Cheonjeyeon Falls/Cheonjiyeon Falls/Oedolgae Rock/Jeongbang Falls similar? If it is too packed, which one should I drop from the list?

Daejeon, South Korea
Level Contributor
581 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: help with itinerary - jeju

I think it's doable.

O sulloc tea museum does not require whole lot of time.

Neither do cheonjiyeon, oedolgae and jeongbang.

But cheonjeyeon requires some time to see all the falls.

The route must be: Hyeopje -> O'Sulloc -> Cheonjeyeon -> Oedolgae/Cheonjiyeon/Jeongbang.

BTW, you can go to Cheonjiyeon at night during summer season and it's beautifully lit during night time.

spore
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: help with itinerary - jeju

Thanks. Btw I am thinking of starting my second day to seopijiki, seongsan and then Udo. I read that the car can be ferried to Udo as well. Is it a hassle? And can my itinerary be completed? How long is the car journey to seopijiki from hyatt hotel?

Daejeon, South Korea
Level Contributor
581 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: help with itinerary - jeju

I think you mean Seopjikoji. It's close to Seongsan Ilchulbong, right? From there to Hyatt hotel it takes about 1hr and 45 min car ride.

You will be taking ferries from Seongsan, so I think you can also go to Udo on the same day.

spore
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: help with itinerary - jeju

Thanks. As for my last day in Jeju, thinking of going to Park Southerland & Manjanggul Cave. Approximately how much time is required (will be driving)as I need to book the flight back to Seoul right after these 2 spot. Should be setting off in the morning from Sunshine Hotel which is near Park Southernland.

Or is there any other hotels nearer to the 2 tourist attractions?

Daejeon, South Korea
Level Contributor
581 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: help with itinerary - jeju

Manjanggul is a volcanic cave and it takes about 1.5 hour to walk into the cave and come back. (If I remember correctly...) You can spend more time inside if you like it.

Park Southerland is where one of the fantasy drama was filmed. Not my favorite. I didn't spend much time there. About 1.5 hr?

Between the two places it will take about 40 mins. I suggest you start from Manjangul to Park S and then to the airport. Park S to the airport takes about another 40 mins.

I wouldn't book a different hotel for the night, but start early in the morning and drive to Manjangul first then to the Park and then to the airport. There are flights in the late afternoon. I'd say about 4 p.m. will give you enough time to do both places.

8. Re: help with itinerary - jeju

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 am, August 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Jeju