We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jeju trip

Which Jeju hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
159 posts
206 reviews
Save Topic
Jeju trip

Jeju Driving Trip Itinerary ”

31 July 2012, 13:15

Hi all,

I am planning for a Jeju trip and will like to have your valuable comments on my draft itinerary.

I will be staying at Ramada Plaza throughout my trip and will be renting a car. My target are to reach the hotel before dark.

I read that some of the roads in Jeju are tedious to drive on, e.g. mountainous route. Will appreciate if you could highlight which road is a potential danger, for e.g. mountainous road without barricade at the side and you are just next to the cliff when driving.

Thanks.

Day 1

130pm: Depart for Mysterious Road

230pm: Depart for Yongduam Rock

330pm: Check in Hotel

430pm: Depart for Dongmun market

Day 2

8am: Depart hotel to Manjanggul lava tubes (1hr travel time)

10am: Depart for Seongsan Ilchubong (45 mins travel time)

130pm: Depart for All-In house/ Seopjikoji (30 mins travel time)

330pm: Depart for Sangumuri crater (any idea how long to drive fr Seopjikoji to Sangumuri)

530pm: Depart for Hotel

Day 3

8am: Depart hotel to Jeju folk village (1.5 hr travel time)

1130am: Depart for Jeongbang waterfall (1 hr travel time)

130pm: Depart for Oedolgae

2pm: Depart for Seogwipo submarine tour

5pm: Depart for Hotel

Cheonjiyeon waterfall (not sure if there is time to squeeze this in and if it's worth going)

Day 4

8am: Depart hotel to Jeju Glass Castle (1.5hr? travel time)

1130am: Depart for O’Sulloc Tea Museum

Cheonjeyeon waterfall (not sure if there is time to squeeze this in and if it's worth going)

1pm: Depart for Jusangjeollidae

2pm: Depart for Jungmun resort, Teddy Bear Museum

5pm: Depart for Lotte Hotel, walk around (wind mill)

1. Re: Jeju trip

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:17 pm, August 21, 2013