We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need suggestion for budget traveling around Jeju please!

Jakarta
Level Contributor
9 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Need suggestion for budget traveling around Jeju please!

Hi everyone, i am going to Jeju this summer..

Since i booked the cheapest ticket from budget airlines (from Busan by AirBusan, off to Seoul by EaststarJet), i only have a little time in Jeju. Could anyone please help me to plan my itineraries please..

Although it 3D trip, but practically i only have 1and a quarter day for traveling. T___T

Day 1: arrival time at Jeju: 4pm

Day 2: Jeju

Day 3: Departure time from Jeju: 9:30am

i need your help to design my itineraries with the easiest way to reach the site by bus.

Yorobeun,, Jeongmal Gomapseumnida! :bow:

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
19 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Need suggestion for budget traveling around Jeju please!

I am also thinking of staying at the Hiking Inn and want to know how central it is? I want to be able to walk out at night and have some street life? Does the Inn have any views of the surrounding area? Will I be able to go to Cow Island from here without renting a car? If I do rent a car for a day or even two, do you know how much it is? Thanks

12. Re: Need suggestion for budget traveling around Jeju please!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, June 06, 2014