We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Top Jeju attractions not to be missed

Which Jeju hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Singapore
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Topic
Top Jeju attractions not to be missed

Hi,

I'm planning to visit Jeju for a 3 days trip next year.

Have screened through various tourism website and noted that there are many attraction places in Jeju island, in fact so many that I'm not sure how to plan this trip.

Could someone kindly guide me on what are the top attractions in Jeju... those not to be missed, which I could fill up my 3 days itinerary.

Thanks!

Singapore
Level Contributor
1,368 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Top Jeju attractions not to be missed

Hi

i think it all depends on what is the composition of your group and what you prefer. just to share, i will be going to jeju this year end with my family of 2 adults and 3 boys. my itinerary is more or less settled. we will be seeing 2 waterfalls, one of them is jeongbang, tangerine picking, visit teddy bear museum, mysterious road, trick art museum, jusangjollie cliff, jeju folk village, sun rise peak, manjunggul cave, yongduam rock, yakcheonsa temple.. as my boys are the easily bored kind, i throw in the trick art museum and mysterious road, tangerine picking..hopefully they will find these places interesting.

just my 2 cents worth....

regards

Singapore
Level Contributor
82 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Top Jeju attractions not to be missed

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your itinerary...

I hope you enjoy your trip!

Singapore
Level Contributor
1,368 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Top Jeju attractions not to be missed

HI irene_04

no problem! that's how we learn new things ie by sharing infor! u have a good trip too! don't hesitate to ask...

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Top Jeju attractions not to be missed

hi octopusmum, im traveling to korea on the 8th oct 11...thinking of doing jeju for the 1st three days ...saw this thread that you post ...will really like to follow your itinerary. can i just ask how are you intend to travel around jeju during te stay ? car rental ?? guide ?? pls help

Singapore
Level Contributor
1,368 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Top Jeju attractions not to be missed

We will be renting a car with my husband as the driver and me the guide! And we dont know Korean so I have been reading up on Seoul and jeju since we booked the tickets !

Singapore
Level Contributor
1,368 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Top Jeju attractions not to be missed

Forgot to add that if u intend to drive, u need an international driving license

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Top Jeju attractions not to be missed

tks for the reply..knew abt the international lic thing. wanted to rent a car too, but saw from the forum that mixed feeling abt it ...some felt to book a taxi is hassle free ...some felt with GPS is ok ......really lost now the more i look at the feedback..loool ..anyway tks again for the reply.

8. Re: Top Jeju attractions not to be missed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, October 23, 2012