We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Stay in Jejusi or Seogwiposi

S'pore
Level Contributor
239 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Stay in Jejusi or Seogwiposi

Hi all,

We will be on a free and easy private taxi tour in jeju island for 2 days. We are considering either staying at Yeha guesthouse in Samdo-1 dong Jejusi or Tae Gong Gak guesthouse in Seogwiposi. For nearby attractions, which guesthouse has more things to do or explore?? Heard Tae Gong Gak guesthouse has very good review and is very close to the city center and has nearby horse riding facility. Our private tour will cover mostly the eastern part of Jeju and the Mt halla area.

Do you think we should base in Jejusi or Seogwiposi? Pls help to advise...........Many many thanks in advance.

melbourne
Destination Expert
for Seoul
Level Contributor
1,587 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Stay in Jejusi or Seogwiposi

Hm.. sorry can't help you with the accommodation which one is good, you may check TA reviews. And for location wise, I'd answered this question before...here i cut & paste again for your convenience..

Jeju City (Jeju-si) is located on the island's north shore, and is the island's main tourist center. Western style hotels and numerous Korean inns are located throughout the city.

While Seogwipo is a fishing port with lovely falls and fine hotels. It's easily accessible from Jeju City by road.

I personally like the Seogwipo area, although relatively small in area, but the scenic beauty, facilities and range of activities attracts me more.

No problem with transportation between both areas. You can use local buses, airport shuttle buses and airport limousine bus, and taxi also available. :)

Happy planning..

S'pore
Level Contributor
239 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Stay in Jejusi or Seogwiposi

Thanks Reclat ;)

3. Re: Stay in Jejusi or Seogwiposi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, September 19, 2010