We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Busan Hanaro Card

Singapore
Level Contributor
21 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Busan Hanaro Card

Anyone knows if the Busan Hanaro Card can be refunded? Or what is the prefer transport card to be use in Busan? Not heading to Seoul so wldn't be buying T-money.

Mentioned in this post
Busan
Busan
South Korea
Seoul
Seoul
South Korea
Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
40 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Busan Hanaro Card

Hi! I used CashBee card. Bought from the 7-eleven at the airport for 2000 Won if I remember and reloaded 20,000 Won for 8 days (I travelled purely by bus and metro from the airport and back). I didn't have any balance to refund but I kept the card as a souvenir (it has One Piece design on it). However, if you do want to refund, you can do so at any 7-Eleven or Family Mart stores. I believe there's a 200 Won service charge for every 10,000 Won you refund

Awesome thing about using the card for public transport in Busan is that not only do you get a discount on your fare but if you exit a metro and get on a bus within 20 minutes, your bus fare will be discounted by around 80%! Amongst the many cities I've been thus far, the easiest and cheapest to travel was Busan.

Good luck!

Mentioned in this post
Busan
Busan
South Korea
2. Re: Busan Hanaro Card

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, April 17, 2015