We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Busam - 1 day off cruise ship October

Wollongong...
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Busam - 1 day off cruise ship October

We arrive in Busam (Pusan) on cruise ship on 4th October, arrive 8.00am - depart 6.00pm - can anyone advise how to fill in this time and see the most of the area please.

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
985 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Busam - 1 day off cruise ship October

Hop On Hop Off City Bus Tour.

There are 2 different tours. Leave from Busan Station, not far from the Cruise Terminal.

www.citytourbusan.com/citytour_2010/eng/

DCtheKiwi

Wollongong...
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Busam - 1 day off cruise ship October

Many thanks, looks like the way to go. Judy

Coral Gables...
Level Contributor
121 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Busam - 1 day off cruise ship October

I have the same stop in Busan from a cruise but on Monday November 12, 2012. Looking into Busan City Tour web i see that they have no service on Mondays, any other city bus tour in Busan that operates on Mondays?

Please help. Thanks

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
985 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Busam - 1 day off cruise ship October

Hi

I seem to remember reading that there is a Tour Desk at the terminal and providers touting for business when you arrive. You might need to be spontaneous.

Alternatively you could talk to your tour/cruise company and see what they provide.

Lastly, subway and taxis to the spots that most appeal to you

eg Busan Tower (I recommend this)

Jagalchi Fish Market

UN Cemetery and Memorial

DCtheKiwi

Coral Gables...
Level Contributor
121 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Busam - 1 day off cruise ship October

Thanks Acedog, we only have a half day in Busan, I think our best bet is to take the cruise tour since we have not much time to play with. Thanks again...

6. Re: Busam - 1 day off cruise ship October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, December 15, 2013