We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Busan or Jeonju

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
95 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Busan or Jeonju

Hi , will be visiting Korea again later this year

Is Jeonju or Busan worth a visit? If I were to visit just one of the cities, which is a better choice. I have visited Seoul before and would like to ask if Busan is different from Seoul.. thanks

Daejeon, South Korea
Level Contributor
2,817 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Busan or Jeonju

Busan and Jeonju are very different cities. Busan is a large port city with beaches and lots of tourist attractions. Jeonju is much smaller, the main tourist attraction is its traditional hanok village. Which appeals more?

New York
Level Contributor
1,877 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Busan or Jeonju

To me Busan doesn't feel that much different from Seoul except its beaches and seafood market. It's a huge city with some luxury malls that are even bigger than ones in Seoul. There are not that many historical sites.

3. Re: Busan or Jeonju

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:16 am, August 09, 2013