We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Albany Airport-Economy Remote Lot E

New Hartford, New...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,069 posts
162 reviews
Save Topic
Albany Airport-Economy Remote Lot E

Can anyone tell me about the remote lot economy parking at Albany airport? Is it clearly marked and is there a shuttle available? I'll be there on a Friday afternoon and returning on a Saturday afternoon. Hoping to save a bit on parking fees if possible.

Delmar, NY
Destination Expert
for Albany
Level Contributor
216 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Albany Airport-Economy Remote Lot E

At $5/day, the Economy Lot at Albany Airport is a good deal. Coming from New Hartford, take the Thruway to Exit 24, then I-87/Northway to Exit 4. Look for the entrance sign just a bit west of the Northway on Albany Shaker Road. Frequent shuttles take you from the lot to the terminal; when you return, the shuttles pick you up at the far end of baggage claim and drop you off at the row in which you're parked. All in all, a nice service.

New Hartford, New...
Destination Expert
for Myrtle Beach
Level Contributor
2,069 posts
162 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Albany Airport-Economy Remote Lot E

Thank you for the speedy response! Much appreciated!

3. Re: Albany Airport-Economy Remote Lot E

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:02 am, January 17, 2010