We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Snorkeling and accommodation advice

Which Praslin Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
15 posts
279 reviews
Save Topic
Snorkeling and accommodation advice

Hi everyone,

we (2) are traveling to Praslin + La Digue Islands from 13 to 23 November later this year.

I wanted to ask you what are the best places for snorkeling on this island after Anse Lazio and Anse Sours d'Argent.

Any recommendation on a place to stay? I was thinking maybe a place near the Cote d'Or or Anse Volbert but I'm not sure about the snorkeling there. Budget is 100 euro/night per person.

Guesthouses are also an option if relatively close to the beach.

We were thinking of places like Laurier or Acquariovilla.

Any advice is welcome.

Many thanks,

Jan

Bucharest, Romania
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
Level Contributor
5,710 posts
211 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Snorkeling and accommodation advice

Sezfree4u,

I know very well that you are involved in Iles des Palmes business and you want to attract more customers by posting on the forum but advertising is strictly forbidden on TA forum. Iles des Palmes has pluses and minuses. Pluses that has the location on the beach and you can snorkel from there. Minuses that you have to go to Cote d'Or to diversify your dinners, refill your stocks of drinks and fruits and of course you need a car to get to Cote d'Or. By saying that Cote d'Or has a lot of construction at the moment is an overexageration in order to make customers flee from Cote d'Or...

Miki

Dublin
Level Contributor
100 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Snorkeling and accommodation advice

I do agree.Just back from staying in Aquario and saw no construction on Cote D'or to speak of.

13. Re: Snorkeling and accommodation advice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:20 am, November 08, 2014