We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

whitetip divers very good dive center

Which Praslin Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
whitetip divers very good dive center

I was on Praslin last Augost 2011 and I have dive with Whitetip Divers at the Paradise Sun. The dive center is well organized and the ambience is very cool. They are very professional and at the same time they have a very friendly atmosfer.

The instructors are very good preper and professional, loocking alway at the safety of clients.

The equipment is up to standar and the boat well manteined. For people interesting at the first bubble they have a small swimming pool where you can try the sensation before going in the sea.

Next trip to Seychelles I will dive again with them and I can raccomand them to all of you.

A big thank to all Whitetip Divers's Staff for the fantastic dive

Regards

Anne and Stive

Gothenburg, Sweden
Level Contributor
51 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: whitetip divers very good dive center

Stive???

2. Re: whitetip divers very good dive center

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:17 am, October 20, 2012