We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer Bel Ombre Jetty - Airport

Germany
Level Contributor
49 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Transfer Bel Ombre Jetty - Airport

Hi, we'll need a transfer from the Bel Ombre Jetty (coming from the Hilton Labriz on Silhouette by boat) to the airport to continue our trip to La Digue.

It will be in August and around 11:30am and we're a party of 2 with luggage.

Is there a good chance to catch a taxi there or should we pre-arrange the transfer?

Thanks a lot for your help!! :)

Bucharest, Romania
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
Level Contributor
5,972 posts
252 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transfer Bel Ombre Jetty - Airport

Hello cacktusjack,

There are taxis at Bel Ombre jetty waiting for the Silhouette boat to arrive and to collect Hilton Labriz tourists. Cost is around 25 euro.

Miki

Germany
Level Contributor
49 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transfer Bel Ombre Jetty - Airport

Thanks Miki! Really helped a lot!!

7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Transfer Bel Ombre Jetty - Airport

Hi there!

This is exactly the topic I was looking for!

Do you mind if I have another question for you?

We will be at bel ombre jetty around 11.30 as well on a Thursday in August, coming back from labriz: do you know how long does it takes to reach the airport by taxi?

'Cause our flight to Praslin will take off at 12.30..and air seychelle says check in is one hour before..

Hope the boat from Labriz will be on time!!

7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Transfer Bel Ombre Jetty - Airport

Hi there!

This is exactly the topic I was looking for!

Do you mind if I have another question for you?

We will be at bel ombre jetty around 11.30 as well on a Thursday in August, coming back from labriz: do you know how long does it takes to reach the airport by taxi?

'Cause our flight to Praslin will take off at 12.30..and air seychelle says check in is one hour before..

Hope the boat from Labriz will be on time!!

Bucharest, Romania
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
Level Contributor
5,972 posts
252 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Transfer Bel Ombre Jetty - Airport

Normally it will take you around 25 mins but if it is heavy traffic it will take you more. Try to book a taxi in advance.

Miki

7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Transfer Bel Ombre Jetty - Airport

Wow!! I would have guessed no more than 10 minutes...

t looks like I have no chances to take that flight...or do you know if at the airport they require less time for such a short trip to Praslin?

Thank you Miki!

Bucharest, Romania
Destination Expert
for Seychelles
Level Contributor
5,972 posts
252 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Transfer Bel Ombre Jetty - Airport

Check-in time for domestic flights is minimum 30 mins before departure so you have a very tight deadline.

Miki

8. Re: Transfer Bel Ombre Jetty - Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:18 am, June 16, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Mahe Island