We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Which Mahe Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Johannesburg
Level Contributor
12 posts
70 reviews
Save Topic
Weather

I'm in the Seychelles for a week from the 6th October - 14th. Every weather report is saying non stop rain. I know not to always trust them but I've been trying to find someone that is there that can give me an idea of the weather. I will hate to spend a beach holiday stuck in my bungalow. Seycheloise...what's happening there now?

London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

I'm currently staying on mahe island and saw similar reports before we got here 2 weeks ago - in that time it has rained (lightly) for an hour ish a day however the last few days have been 100% dry so you should be ok - hope you have a great time we're loving it here and so don't want ot go back to the uk tomorrow

Victoria, Seychelles
Level Contributor
194 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

Today we had such a stunning hot day and there was a quick shower of rain mid morning. And we just had a quick rain shower this evening once again. The beauty of Seychelles is that it might be raining in one area but another is bathed in sunlight. Enjoy your holiday in the Seychelles

Johannesburg
Level Contributor
12 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

Thank you so much for your replies, they just make me feel less neurotic .... We have so been looking forward to chilling on a beach under the sun :-)

Seychelles
Level Contributor
372 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather

You'll probably find that you enjoy the 10 minute tropical shower to cool off from the heat. It's another glorious day in paradise, temperatures early 30s degrees celsius, blue skies, turquoise clear waters...right this minute at Beau Vallon Beach!

Edited: 3:59 am, October 01, 2012
Johannesburg
Level Contributor
12 posts
70 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weather

Thanks VesSeychelles... can't wait to sink my toes into the sand!!!

6. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 am, December 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Mahe Island