We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ok, need a car ..where

Which Mahe Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
belgium
Level Contributor
114 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Ok, need a car ..where

Ok , as many peoples advise me to rent a car , i will do that .

Where can i find the cheapest car ?

As we are with 2 adults and 3 kids ( one of 3 year ) , can we rent a car for 4 persons or is there many controll of the local police ?

thank you!

Ps as we have lots of luggace suitcases , i think i better take a big taxi from airport to Eden Island and then later the day rent a car , otherwise i will need to rent a big car and that is expensiver to ..

Thak you!

London
Level Contributor
849 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ok, need a car ..where

If you ask around when you get there you'll find loads of numbers to call. If not, check out Creole or Masons Travel, both can organise this for you. And cars are not big on Seychelles generally, but you should find something. Key component is air conditioning...

Seychelles
12 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ok, need a car ..where

If you like Fun Cars for Family too contact them:

www.seybuggynjeep.com

Paolo

3. Re: Ok, need a car ..where

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:17 pm, June 19, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Mahe Island