We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spa villa constance Ephelia voucher - Redeeming?

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
10 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Spa villa constance Ephelia voucher - Redeeming?

Hi everyone,

I found this link here on tripadvisor to a spa voucher to the constance ephelia resort on Mahe. Is anyone farmiliar on how to redeem it?

Clicking on the link takes one to the constance ephelia website where you need to confirm your booking details, which I dont have as by holiday was booked through a travel agent.

Heres the details of the voucher:

Constance Ephelia Resort

Port Launay, Mahe Island

(230)4022777

How to redeem this offer: Phone, Online

Enjoy a Euro300 credit per day per villa for spa treatments Valid until Dec 23, 2011

Redeem this offer

Offer valid any day of the week.

Valid for Redemption: Jul 4, 2011 - Dec 15, 2011

Thanks!

Francois

Stratford-Upon-Avon
Level Contributor
260 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Spa villa constance Ephelia voucher - Redeeming?

Did you book a villa or a suite(jnr or snr)? Check your room type first as villas are pretty expensive. If you are in a villa and your travel agent knows about the offer I would expect them to have included a mention of it in your itinerary.

2. Re: Spa villa constance Ephelia voucher - Redeeming?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 pm, October 12, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Mahe Island