We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Countdown!

Which Mahe Island hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Torquay, England
Level Contributor
675 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Countdown!

19 weeks, 5 days and 3 minutes until my flight leaves to take me back to Paradise....not that I am counting!

Stratford-Upon-Avon
Level Contributor
259 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Countdown!

17 days for us. Kids are excited, can't wait to see what the new Airbus 380 is like

London, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Countdown!

7 weeks today for us, it's our first time visiting Seychelles & like you I cannot wait! I have planned it as a surprise for my partners 40th & I'm finding it so hard to keep it quiet!

Torquay, England
Level Contributor
675 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Countdown!

It really is an amazing destination. This will be our third visit and I really can not think of anywhere else I would like to go to on holiday (apart from Bora Bora but that is so far away). Tricky Vicky how can you keep it a secret? What a lovely surprise though. Hope you all love the islands and much as I do.

London
Level Contributor
849 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Countdown!

I'll be back there in mid June for our 3rd holiday and my 15th visit. How lucky have I been!???

Belgium
Level Contributor
9 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Countdown!

3 days for us! It will be our second visit. My husband proposed to me there and now we're going back for our honeymoon!

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
3 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Countdown!

4 weeks and 4 days, it will be our first visit. My husband and i have been to the Maldives once and are looking forward to another holiday in paradise.. We are bringing our 8 month daugther with us this time, which we are looking forward to.

Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
457 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Countdown!

First visit in four weeks & three days - so excited, am spending far to much time on TA

Edinburgh
Level Contributor
4,629 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Countdown!

13 days until my flight takes off for my second visit and I'm so excited. last visit was in january on a cruise and although we were in port 3 days/2 nights it just wasn't enough, so I've booked for 10 nights split between Mahe and Praslin

ld
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,679 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Countdown!

Member-Torquay, you need to bite the bullet and make that journey just once to Polynesia, it's worth the trek, but don't just go to Bora Bora, Huahine is the best island (if you love the Seychelles) and the diving in Rangiroa leaves you speechless!

Torquay, England
Level Contributor
675 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Countdown!

I am glad it is not just me getting excited then :-D People on 1st visits, honeymoons, and the luckiest person on 15th visit...so jealous, I have many more visits ahead though. And yes, I will definately visit Polynesia one day. My husband hates flying so would not go there for a normal two week holiday. One day we will do a round the world trip and have already planned where we would like to visit....trouble is leaving the cats behind for more than two weeks.

Get answers to your questions about Mahe Island