We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seychelles

London
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
Seychelles

Hi I am going to Seychelles in April! Can anyone recommend any nice restaurants or any activities to participate in or places to see? Thanks!

Torquay, England
Level Contributor
675 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seychelles

Which island/s will you be staying on?

St.Petersburg
Level Contributor
24 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seychelles

Where are you going to stay?

Island / hotel?

Essex
Level Contributor
2 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seychelles

Don't know what island you are staying on but a boat trip to La Digue is a must. It is historic and interesting. You can hire a bike and cycle right round the island, see the sights, swim off the numerous fabulous beaches and find little restuarants off the beaten track for lunch. The are giant turtles, an old vanilla plantation, the governors house, charcoal production farm. It has the most photgraphed beach in the world, a few souvenir shops and a supermarket. Wonderful place. Hope you have a super time. I wish we were going again this year. One of the best holidays we have ever had.

We stayed at Coco de Mer on Praslin with great rooms, food, service etc. Such warm friendly helpful people.

World
Level Contributor
93 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Seychelles

Now for activities you can try diving, if you v=never dived before that would be an execellent start ! You can also go hiking, you can do La Mare aux Cochons trail.

LR

…google.com/reallonerunner/PraslinSeychelles#

5. Re: Seychelles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:20 pm, February 12, 2009
Amsterdam, The...
Level Contributor
100 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Seychelles

There's enough to do:

snorkeling

diving

exploring the islands and beautiful beaches

sailing

as far as restaurants go, there are some good restaurants on Mahe and the other islands. Of course smaller islands have less restaurants. It really depends on where you're going.

I've written some reviews about the ones my wife and I visited. Of course just our own opinions:

www.iloveseychelles.com/category/restaurants/

7. Re: Seychelles

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:28 am, September 24, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Mahe Island