We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

scots hotel versus ramot resort

Which Tiberias hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
scots hotel versus ramot resort

Trying to decide between the Scots hotel and the Ramot resort luxury chalets for my husband, myself and our 21 yr old daughter who is studying in Beersheva. The Scots only had a room in the new building which for a hefty price did not seem to be as nice as the old buildings for which I would have paid the price. Anyway which would be the nicer experience of the Galilee?

Tel Aviv, Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
4,364 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: scots hotel versus ramot resort

The Scots Hotel is one of the few hotels in Israel which does not adhere to the Jewish dietary laws (if that's a concern).

I'd say go for the deluxe chalet at the Ramot Resort for the three of you. It's a beautiful place with lovely grounds and a wonderful view of Lake Kinneret.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: scots hotel versus ramot resort

Kosher not an issue, but I had a feeling that the ramot would be a lovelier experience? Thanks for the help.

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,273 posts
265 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: scots hotel versus ramot resort

Definitely go for Ramot. Pastoral views of the Sea of Galilee in a great location for touring the north.

Chana

Israel

4. Re: scots hotel versus ramot resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:41 am, June 19, 2013