We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Haifa to Safed

Haifa, Israel
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Haifa to Safed

Hello,

Does anyone know how to get to Safed from Haifa on Sunday? I'm terrible at knowing where to pick up the bus/where to get off so information that's as specific as possible is really appreciated!!

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
13,473 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Haifa to Safed

Buses from Haifa to Safed leave from the bus terminal called Merkazit Hamifratz, which is a few minutes' walk from Lev Hamifratz railway station at the northeastern edge of Haifa. They terminate at the central bus station in Safed.

It's route 361, from platform 15 at Merkazit Hamifratz, the buses go every 20-30 minutes and the journey takes just over two hours. The fare is NIS 37.50.

Haifa, Israel
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Haifa to Safed

Sounds wonderful, thanks so much for your reply! Do you know if that fare is for a 2-way ticket, or will I have to pay each time I get on the bus? Thanks,

Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
16,920 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Haifa to Safed

That fare is for one way - you will have to pay each time you get on the bus. The bus driver will only day cash - shekels, but drivers do give change.

Haifa, Israel
Level Contributor
43 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Haifa to Safed

Got it—thanks!

5. Re: Haifa to Safed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, March 06, 2017