We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Internet cafe

Chicago area
3 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Internet cafe

We spent a week in Safed (in the center of the city) in August of 07. We needed internet access. We spent hours looking and asking for internet cafes and they were either closed or "temporarily broken" or we could not find them. The next day we realized we had walked right by one - it's housed in a little candy store at the foot of the midrahov (just past where the street goes under a bridge). The proprietor was very nice. He seems to open late (somewhere between 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM) and close late (usually after midnight). He also rents rooms. We were staying elesewhere but did look at his rooms for the future, and they were OK.

israel
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Internet cafe

this is the only internet cafe in safad, high speed 5 mg, run by baruch adler ther is olso room to rent & tourist info center it is a, grate place baruch's phon is +972 52 344 7766 or +972 4 692 0418

Level Contributor
21,532 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Internet cafe

The difference between baruch adler and badler is so minimal that I must warn you that self advertising is strictly forbidden on this forum.

Jerusalem, Israel
Destination Expert
for Jerusalem
Level Contributor
3,603 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Internet cafe

It's amazing how these self-advertisers always think they need to write bad English, and re-open old posts. It's like waving a flag saying "hi there, I'm advertising myself here ..." !!

4. Re: Internet cafe

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:21 am, September 09, 2009