We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Will probably be going to Netanya. Some questions

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
116 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Will probably be going to Netanya. Some questions

Might be spending a week or so there in a nice apartment near the sea so I have a few questions:

Do most cafes there have wifi? ( not sure if we will have it)

Any outdoor public pools to recommend?

Any mall with a baby play centre or places to do activities for babies?

Thanks

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
15,056 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Will probably be going to Netanya. Some questions

I don't know about Netanya, probably they have what you are looking for. I know Tel Aviv has and where to find them. If you change to Tel Aviv let me know.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
14,632 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Will probably be going to Netanya. Some questions

I hope rdglady, who lives part of the year in Netanya, will see your post.

Douglas Duckett

NYC/Israel
Destination Expert
for Israel
Level Contributor
36,975 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Will probably be going to Netanya. Some questions

HI! I'm here.

1. The only public outdoor pool in Netanya is at the "Country Club" You would need a car to get there from the Sea Area. I do not know how crowded it is.

2. Sometimes some of the hotels sell day passes to outsiders. That however, varies from year to year and I do not know the situation this year.

3 Many of the cafes are now not at their finest since they are redoing the center of town. So, while there is wifi in some, I again--don't know the situation this year ( sorry--I am still in the US another 12 days)

4. The Sharon mall in the center of town has a small play area for children. Whether for babies or slightly older--I am not sure. There is a new mall--Ir Yamim in south Netanya which is huge. It opened right after Purim last year and I didn't get a chance to visit. I would be shocked if it didn't have a new, modern play area.

I realize these are not the answers you wanted but this is what i know for now.

4. Re: Will probably be going to Netanya. Some questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:17 pm, July 09, 2013