We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from TLV to Nazareth

Quezon, Philippines
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Topic
Transportation from TLV to Nazareth

Hi! can anybody please tell me if its a good idea to go straight to Nazareth from the TLV --public transport wise-- or would it be wiser to go to Jerusalem first. I already have a few days all pplanned out for Jerusalem but I thought Id go Nazareth first due to changes in my schedule. Id like to see it (Nazareth) for a day or two. Is public transpo on this (TLV -Nazareth) regular on this route these days? help please ???

Netanya, Israel
Level Contributor
6 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Transportation from TLV to Nazareth

There are regular day tours that give you a brief look at the Christian north (Nazareth a bit of Galilee are and sea of Galilee)

They are quicker than public transport (which really could be better between Jerusalem and Nazareth).

Especially as it's your first visit I would recommend you try to go for something more organized and structured.

Quezon, Philippines
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Transportation from TLV to Nazareth

thanks ,urile...

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
14,891 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Transportation from TLV to Nazareth

This is a very good idea taking a day tour of Nazereth and Gallili and seeing all the Christian sites in one day. You can book the tour at your hotel or at any other hotel.

Tel Aviv
Level Contributor
481 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Transportation from TLV to Nazareth

I think 2 nights in Nazareth is best choice.

On the first day you visit Nazareth sites, on the second visit Tiberias and Sea Of Galilee. On the third day take a bus to Jerusalem.

Quezon, Philippines
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Transportation from TLV to Nazareth

thank you shoshi

Quezon, Philippines
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
16. Re: Transportation from TLV to Nazareth

thanks Lonely_travel...

17. Re: Transportation from TLV to Nazareth

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:15 am, August 27, 2013