We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
TripAdvisor
Caesarea
Search

Neot Golf Hotel in Caesarea

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
86 posts
37 reviews
33 helpful votes
Neot Golf Hotel in Caesarea
Save

any info available..

Tel Aviv, Israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee Region, Israel
Level Contributor
16,161 posts
63 reviews
52 helpful votes
1. Re: Neot Golf Hotel in Caesarea
Save

http://www.neot-golf.co.il/EN/ This is their website.

Neot Golf started as a residental project. I don't know what part was turned into a hotel, or are there units that are rented as hotel rooms. The place is beautiful with a pool, restaurant and other facilities. It is not in walking distance from the sea, and is not part of the city of Caeseria either. There is a golf course, the only one in Israel.

Level Contributor
21,548 posts
69 reviews
57 helpful votes
2. Re: Neot Golf Hotel in Caesarea
Save

I don't know the Neot but the Dan Caesarea is a good hotel, especially their refurbished rooms.

Tel Aviv, Israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee Region, Israel
Level Contributor
16,161 posts
63 reviews
52 helpful votes
3. Re: Neot Golf Hotel in Caesarea
Save

Neot and the Dan are 2 different worlds. About 10 years ago we thought we might buy there one of the flats, so I have an idea how it looks from the insdie. What is offered are fully furnished flats suitable for a long stay. What I don't like is that have "fun days" meaning large groups come for the day and fill the restaurant, the pool and the common areas. But if one is after a flat for a long stay it might be suitable. I have never been there except that time, but have passed by many times since.

4. Re: Neot Golf Hotel in Caesarea

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 pm, September 16, 2009